Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 22 BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION CODES
Chapter 22.902 COOPERATIVE CONVERSION
- 22.902.010 Short title.
- 22.902.020 Definitions.
- 22.902.030 Application to conversion of cooperatives.
- 22.902.040 Application to tenants.
- 22.902.060 Notice to all tenants prior to offering any unit for sale to the public as a cooperative unit.
- 22.902.080 Purchase rights of tenants whose units are offered for sale prior to effective date.
- 22.902.110 Tenant's right to rescind.
- 22.902.120 Evictions only for good cause during notice period.
- 22.902.130 Relocation assistance.
- 22.902.140 Tenant's right to vacate.
- 22.902.150 Mandatory Housing Code inspection and repair-Notice to buyers and tenants.
- 22.902.160 Department of Construction and Land Use certification of repairs.
- 22.902.170 Disclosure requirements.
- 22.902.180 Warranty of repairs-Fund set aside for repairs.
- 22.902.190 Unlawful representations.
- 22.902.200 Purchaser's right to rescind.
- 22.902.210 Delivery of notice and other documents.
- 22.902.230 Filing of complaint.
- 22.902.240 Penalties.
- 22.902.250 Authority to make rules.