Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 14 HUMAN RIGHTS
Chapter 14.04 FAIR EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
- SubChapter I General Provisions
- 14.04.010 Short title.
- 14.04.020 Declaration of policy.
- 14.04.030 Definitions.
- SubChapter II Unfair Employment Practices and Exclusions
- 14.04.040 Unfair employment practices designated.
- 14.04.050 Exclusions from unfair practices.
- SubChapter III Administration and Enforcement
- 14.04.060 Powers and duties of Department.
- 14.04.070 Powers and duties of Commission.
- 14.04.080 Charge filing.
- 14.04.090 ChargeTime for filing.
- 14.04.100 ChargeAmendments.
- 14.04.110 ChargeNotice and investigation.
- 14.04.120 Findings of fact and determination of reasonable cause or no reasonable cause.
- 14.04.130 Determination of no reasonable causeAppeal from and dismissal.
- 14.04.140 Determination of reasonable causeConciliation and settlement of cases involving all respondents except City departments.
- 14.04.150 Determinations of reasonable causeConciliation, settlement and conclusion of cases involving City departments as respondents.
- 14.04.160 Appeals to the Commission from determinations of reasonable cause and orders of excess involving City departments as respondents.
- 14.04.170 Complaint and hearing of cases with all respondents except City departments.
- 14.04.180 Decision and order
- 14.04.185 Enforcement by private persons.
- 14.04.190 Construction with other laws.
- 14.04.200 Cooperative agreements.
- 14.04.210 ViolationPenalty.
- 14.04.220 Application to pending charges and complaints.