Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 20 PUBLIC WORKS, IMPROVEMENTS AND PURCHASING
This title is intended for those provisions of the Code which relate to procedures and specifications for public works, local improvements and City purchasing.
- Subtitle I Public Improvements
- 20.04 Public Improvement Districts
- 20.08 Local Improvement Guaranty Fund
- 20.12 Deferral of Assessment Collection
- 20.16 Reconstruction of Water Mains
- 20.20 Filling of Private Property
- Subtitle II Public Works
- 20.32 Art in Public Works Construction
- 20.36 Gifts of ArtAcceptance by Mayor
- 20.38 Apprenticeship Program
- 20.40 Small Public Works
- Subtitle III Contracting
- 20.42 Equality in Contracting
- 20.45 City ContractsNondiscrimination in Benefits
- 20.47 ContractingProfessional Sports Organizations
- 20.48 Public Works ContractsFinancial Requirements
- 20.50 Procurement of Consultant Services
- 20.60 Purchasing and Procurement
- 20.70 Debarment
- Subtitle IV Concessions (Reserved)
- Subtitle V Miscellaneous Provisions
- 20.76 Condemnation Proceedings
- 20.80 Disposition of Foreclosed Property
- 20.84 Relocation Assistance
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions on the deferral of collection of assessments for economically disadvantaged persons, see RCW 35.43.250.
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions on contractor's bonds, see RCW Ch. 39.08; for provisions concerning prevailing wages on public works, see RCW Ch. 39.12.
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions on eminent domain by cities, see RCW Ch. 8.12.
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions on foreclosure of assessments and the disposition of property acquired, see RCW Chs. 35.50 and 35.53.
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions on relocation assistance, see RCW Ch. 8.26.