Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 18 PARKS AND RECREATION
This title is intended for those provisions of the Code which relate to City parks and recreation areas.
- 18.04 Community Advisory CouncilsAssociated Recreation Council
- 18.08 Park Naming Procedures
- 18.12 Parks Code
- 18.14 Surveillance Cameras in Seattle Parks
- 18.16 Regulations Pertaining to Specific Park and Recreation Areas
- 18.20 Tennis Courts
- 18.24 Parking Lots
- 18.28 Fees for Services and Facilities
- 18.30 Enforcement Against Unauthorized Use of Park Property
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions authorizing first-class cities to provide off-street parking facilities, see RCW Ch. 35.86.