Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 23 LAND USE CODE
Chapter 23.57 COMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS
- SubChapter I General Provisions
- 23.57.001 Intent and objectives.
- 23.57.002 Scope and applicability of provisions
- 23.57.003 Nonconforming uses and structures.
- 23.57.004 Removal of unused facilities.
- SubChapter II Major Communication Utilities
- 23.57.005 Permitted and prohibited locations.
- 23.57.006 Council conditional use criteria.
- 23.57.007 Administrative conditional use criteria.
- 23.57.008 Development standards.
- SubChapter III Minor Communication Utilities and Accessory Communication Devices
- 23.57.009 Permitted and prohibited locations for all minor communication utilities, and development standards for minor communication utilities with freestanding transmission towers in all zones.
- 23.57.010 Single Family and Residential Small Lot zones
- 23.57.011 Multifamily zones and Master Planned Community zones
- 23.57.012 Commercial zones
- 23.57.013 Downtown zones
- 23.57.014 Special review, historic and landmark districts.
- 23.57.015 Industrial zones.
- 23.57.016 Visual impacts and design standards.