Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 23 LAND USE CODE
Chapter 23.55 SIGNS
- 23.55.001 Intent.
- 23.55.002 Scope of provisions.
- 23.55.003 Signs prohibited in all zones.
- 23.55.004 Signs projecting over public rights-of-way.
- 23.55.005 Video display methods
- 23.55.008 Signs near intersections or driveways.
- 23.55.012 Temporary signs permitted in all zones.
- 23.55.014 Off-premises signs.
- 23.55.015 Sign kiosks and community bulletin boards.
- 23.55.016 Light and glare from signs.
- 23.55.020 Signs in single-family zones
- 23.55.022 Signs in multifamily zones
- 23.55.024 Signs in residential commercial (RC) zones.
- 23.55.028 Signs in NC1 and NC2 zones
- 23.55.030 Signs in NC3, C1, C2 and SM zones
- 23.55.032 Signs in the Sand Point Overlay District.
- 23.55.034 Signs in downtown zones
- 23.55.036 Signs in IB, IC, IG1 and IG2 zones
- 23.55.040 Special exception for signs in commercial and downtown zones
- 23.55.042 Off-premises and business signs adjacent to certain public highways.
- 23.55.050 Appeals to Municipal Court.