Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 22 BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION CODES1
Chapter 22.208 BUILDINGS UNFIT FOR HUMAN HABITATION OR OTHER USE
- 22.208.010 Conditions for declaring a building or premises unfit for human habitation or other use.
- 22.208.020 Standards for demolition, repair or vacation and closure.
- 22.208.030 Investigation, notice and hearing.
- 22.208.040 Determination and order of Director after hearing.
- 22.208.050 Appeal from order of Director
- 22.208.060 Petition to Superior Court.
- 22.208.070 Extension of compliance date.
- 22.208.080 Certificate of compliance.
- 22.208.090 Reinspection of vacant buildings.
- 22.208.100 Enforcement of the order of the Director.
- 22.208.110 Recovery of costs.
- 22.208.120 Occupying or renting building or premises unfit for habitationTermination of utilities.
- 22.208.130 Removing posted notices.
- 22.208.140 Violations.
- 22.208.150 Civil enforcement proceedings and penalties.
- 22.208.160 Alternative criminal penalty.