Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 15 STREET AND SIDEWALK USE
Chapter 15.48 MISCELLANEOUS ACTS
- 15.48.010 Snow and ice removal.
- 15.48.020 Barbed wire or electric fence.
- 15.48.040 Sitting or lying down on public sidewalks in downtown and neighborhood commercial zones.
- 15.48.050 Nighttime disturbance
- 15.48.105 Conformance to applicable regulations for posting.
- 15.48.110 Removal authorized.
- 15.48.120 Responsibility for costs of removal.
- 15.48.130 Presumptions for assessing cost of removal.
- 15.48.900 Civil penalty.