Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 10 HEALTH AND SAFETY
Chapter 10.02 CIVIL EMERGENCIES
- 10.02.010 Proclamation of civil emergency
- 10.02.020 Authority of Mayor to issue certain orders
- 10.02.025 Civil rights protected.
- 10.02.030 Authority of Mayor to enter into contracts and incur obligations
- 10.02.040 Use of services and equipment of municipalities and citizens.
- 10.02.050 Disaster readiness and response plan.
- 10.02.060 Disaster Management Committee.
- 10.02.070 Emergency purchases of supplies.
- 10.02.080 City Budget Director to be informed of certain purchases and review mutual aid agreements.
- 10.02.090 Seattle Department of Human Resources
- 10.02.100 Notification of Governor, news media and public.
- 10.02.110 ViolationPenalty.